1. Terms and conditions of use of the website donaconme.aism.it
The Italian Multiple Sclerosis Association (hereinafter also referred to as “AISM”) is the owner of the website donaconme.aism.it, which it periodically updates and manages in order to allow the dissemination of information on multiple sclerosis and updates on projects and initiatives promoted by the Association and its Foundation in favour of people with MS.
Access to and use of this website by each user implies the conscious acknowledgement and full acceptance of the terms and conditions specified in this disclaimer.
AISM reserves the right to update or vary these conditions and the methods of use of the website at any time, without prior notice. In the event of changes to the conditions, access to the website and its use implies the commitment to respect the conditions as modified.
All the contents of theportal(1) are the exclusive and reserved property of AISM or of its assignees or of third parties where indicated, and are protected by the national and international regulations in force regarding the protection ofIntellectual and/or Industrial Property rights(2).
The Materials(3) published on this portal are accessible for personal consultation and, therefore, access to the same does not provide the user with any right to use them for different purposes as better specified in paragraph 7 below regarding prohibited conduct.
It is also specified that, with regard to the contents published on this portal, the same have been carefully screened and analyzed, and have been processed with the utmost care. In any case, this does not exclude the possibility that there may be Materials containing errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
Unless otherwise provided for, the information contained in the Materials is for information purposes only and is not exhaustive, nor can it be construed as the expression of an opinion or an indication or assumption for the purpose of making decisions.
2. Medical and scientific information
The site donaconme.aism.it adheres to the criteria of the “Healt On the Net Foundation” (see the website: www.HON.ch) relating to websites dedicated to medical and scientific information, including, without limitation, the indication of the source of information, its date of updating and the indication of the objectives pursued by the site. In any case, information of a medical, scientific or health-related nature is provided purely for information purposes, and is in no way to be considered a substitute for the opinion or advice of professionals in the sector. AISM cannot be held responsible for any action or omission made by users as a result of the use of the information contained in the Materials.
Thescientific texts published on the site donaconme.aism.it are produced by AISM and its Foundation FISM, where not otherwisespecified. All scientific and medical contents published on the institutional website AISM are supervised by the Scientific Direction of the Association.
:Grazia Rocca (neurologist), Roberta Guglielmino (biologist, scientific editor)
All rights on the electronic databases present and consultable on the Portal are reserved to AISM as exclusive owner of the same. It is forbidden, unless otherwise provided for, the extraction, reproduction and any other use, pursuant to Articles 64-quinquies and 64-sexies of Law 22 April 1941, n. 633 and subsequent amendments and additions.
2) to inform the user if the data are communicated to third parties for activities related to what is of interest or to communicate them to third parties if this is required by law or by the regulations in force;
3) respond correctly and promptly to requests to exercise the rights of access, rectification, integration, portability, cancellation, limitation provided for in Articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 679/2016;
4) ensure the correct and lawful processing of data, safeguarding the confidentiality of users and applying appropriate security measures.
Please note that the user is responsible for the preservation and secrecy of personal data that are released during the use of services made available by this site.
If the user intends to use the services offered by this website, he/she should pay attention to the following aspects
– reflect before inserting their own data online, if you do not want the same to be spread or used to your detriment;
to pay attention to the fact that the eventual contact data inserted on the site by the users, could be published together with their comments;
– to evaluate, with the necessary attention, the opportunity to insert in the own participations personal data (comprised the address email) that can disclose the own identity
– evaluate, with the necessary attention, the opportunity to publish, or not, photos or videos that allow to identify or make identifiable people and / or places;
– Evaluate, with the necessary attention, the opportunity to include in their interventions, data that may reveal, even indirectly, the identity of third parties, without their prior consent;
– consider that the data entered by users may be indexed / retrieved by general search engines (eg Google, Yahoo, etc..);
In any case, the user must promptly communicate to AISM, through the e-mail address <a
5. Links to other websites
The site may contain links to other sites of third parties. By linking to other sites you voluntarily leave the AISM web site and are directed to web pages of sites in the network other than this web site. Users who decide to access other linked websites through links present in the website assume all risks related to such a decision since AISM is not responsible for the content of such websites. Without prejudice to agreements with interested third parties, AISM reserves the right to eliminate any link or linking program at any time. Users wishing to insert a link to this website in their own “homepage” must request authorisation from AISM by sending a written request firstname.lastname@example.org. AISM reserves the right to evaluate the request and to grant authorization in absolute discretion.
So-called “deep linking” is strictly forbidden: all links to this web site must lead to its homepage and it must be clear that this web site and its contents are to be considered separately from the site containing the link; it must also be clear that the property and “functioning” of this web site belongs to AISM, without any sharing of its contents with the site that activated the link.
Similarly, the use of “framing” is prohibited, a technique whereby an external site, or a portion of it, is included within a cage of HTML frames so that the content is delivered directly from the external site.
6. AISM’s right of non-publication
AISM is committed to monitoring the correct use of the interactive services made available to the user in order to avoid illicit contents being put on the network.
In this regard, in the case of on-line initiatives in which the user can send texts or images, or in the case of self-published contents, AISM reserves, at its own unquestionable judgement, the right of approval of the same, and eventually of modification or cancellation of the same, as well as to inform, where appropriate, the Competent Authorities if it verifies the illicit nature of the contents sent or the illicit behaviour of the users.
7. Advertising policy of the AISM site
Currently, no funding or donations are specifically destined to the updating and maintenance of the AISM site. The AISM site is not financed through advertising space and/or banners and does not host public or private company advertising of any kind. The AISM site provides the possibility to mention partner companies and supporters with the inclusion of logos and thanks.
8. Prohibited behaviors
As already highlighted in paragraph 1 above, it is absolutely forbidden to use the contents of this portal for purposes other than consultation for personal information. A fortiori, therefore, the user may not use or cause third parties to use the website and the data contained therein for commercial purposes. Any use for commercial intent or utility or economic exploitation by users is therefore always expressly prohibited.<!– /wp:paragraph–>
They are also in any case prohibited:
– access, even attempted without having the right to do so, to reserved areas of the website that can only be accessed using specific authorisation credentials;
– modification of the website or any of its contents or access modes;
– conduct consisting in splitting up parts or sections of this website and/or incorporating them in other third party websites, modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading from a program, making public, transmitting, ceding or distributing in any way the Content, in whole or in part, including codes and software without the prior consent of AISM – Italian Multiple Sclerosis Association or in any case in violation of these conditions;
– the uploading of computer programs, files and other materials containing destructive or disruptive features such as viruses, manipulated files, “hidden” files (such as images in which audio files are integrated), “worms”, “trojan horses” or “bots for scrolling purposes” or for launching multiple screens and for other activities in general capable of disrupting the integrity or functionality or online communication of the website;
– in general, use that causes or may cause damage to, interruption or limitation of this website or its services;
– the unauthorized collection, through the website, of personal information about third parties (e.g. e-mail addresses).
– conduct that constitutes an offence under applicable laws (for example, so-called computer crimes, such as computer hacking);
If violations of the conditions of access to and use of the site are found, AISM reserves the right to adopt, without prior notice, any corrective action, including the exclusion of the visitor/user from access to the site and its services and the removal of any material placed on the site by the same visitor/user, without the Association assuming any responsibility in this regard, either direct or indirect.
AISM reserves the right, in any case, to undertake any initiative permitted by law.
AISM undertakes from now on to collaborate with the competent Authorities also for the purpose of the timely identification of the authors of the offences.
9. Commitment and Responsibility
On the basis of the above, the user undertakes to scrupulously respect the present conditions of access and use of the AISM site and the Materials contained therein, and to respect all the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights or privative rights relating to them.
The user will answer on his own behalf for all possible illicit or damaging acts attributable to him, also conferring the widest possible indemnity on AISM in the event that his behaviour violates national and/or international regulations for the protection of Intellectual and/or Industrial Property (referred to above in full) and damages the rights of third parties.
AISM will make all necessary efforts to maintain the constant supply of the service, but cannot be held responsible for any loss of data, information, or other damages due to delay, inaccurate or failed retrieval of information, restrictions or loss of access, errors, unauthorised use during the provision of the service.access to the site and its services or other forms of interaction in the service.
In particular, the Association does not guarantee and is not responsible that:
– the services provided through the site meet the specific expectations and needs of the user;
– the services provided through the site will be uninterrupted, timely and error-free;
– the information and results obtained from the use of the services are always accurate and reliable.
For any clarification regarding the use of the Materials available on the Portal and/or regarding the regime of Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights it is possible to write to the e-mail email@example.com.
(1) With the term “web portal accessible at URL donaconme.aism.it“. (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the “Portal”), AISM intends to refer to every content and technical and IT element on which the Portal is based, including, by way of example and without limitation, the software that enables its operation and the relative codes, the electronic databases, the texts, photographs, animations, audio and video files, regardless of format, the reproduction of trademarks, logos, etc., the technical solutions adopted, the graphics, the structure and any other part already created or to be created.
(2) With the expression “Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights” relative to the Portal, AISM intends to refer to the complex of rights recognized and protected by the national and international regulations in force, including – by way of example and not exhaustive, relative to all the States of the world and without any term – every right deriving from patents (including the right to deposit the relative application), present or future copyrights, know-how, domain names, databases and all relative applications.
(3) By the term “Materials” AISM intends to refer to any content of the Portal represented – by way of example and not exhaustively – by texts, images, graphics, files, software of any kind, audio and video material, virtual animations, multimedia and/or hypertext elements, regardless of format, the media containing them, the extension (by way of example and not exhaustively: mp3, wav, jpg, mpeg, gif, doc, etc), size, versions in use, techniques used for their distribution and/or transmission.
Last update August 2018