This document describes how to manage cookies for users who consult and interact exclusively with the site and pages of AISM and FISM and their subdomains (eg sostienici.aism.it, smuoviti.aism.it, regalisolidali.aism.it, giovanioltrelasm.it, etc..) with the exclusion of any other website reached during navigation (eg through links). This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 et seq. of EU Regulation 679/2016 (so-called “GDPR”).
Italian Multiple Sclerosis Association with registered office in Via Cavour 181/a, 00184 Rome and National office in Via Operai 40, 16149 Genoa.
Fondazione Italiana Sclerosi Multipla, with registered office in Via Operai 40, 16149 Genova.
AISM and its Foundation have regulated their co-ownership relationship on the basis of a specific agreement as provided for by art. 26 of EU Reg. 679/2016. You may request information regarding the essential content of the agreement by writing to the AISM National Headquarters at the references above.
Data Protection Officer for AISM and IMF
Liguria Digitale, based in the Genoa Science and Technology Park, Via Melen 77, 16152 Genoa.
When you visit and interact with the site www.aism.it, its subdomains (e.g. sostienici.aism.it, smuoviti.aism.it), regalisolidali.aism.it or the blog giovanioltrelasm.it, some information may be automatically collected, including:
– IP address of your computer;
– type of browser and operating system in use;
– standard server information (logs);
– information collected through cookies, for which we refer to the following paragraph;
– anonymous data of a statistical nature about the frequency of click-through rate by e-mail and video views of the user that are collected and processed for analytical studies;
– anonymous data about the use and experience of users within our sites.
What cookies are and how they are used by AISM and FISM
Cookies are short text fragments (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after a few days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Visiting a website it is then possible to receive cookies both from the site visited (“owners”), and from sites operated by other organizations (“third parties”) such as “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Linkedin linked to the site you are visiting.<!– /wp:paragraph–>
The sites of AISM domain use “technical” cookies – according to the definition of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data with the General Measure of June 3, 2014 (so-called “Cookie” Measure), – which allow the correct display and navigation on the website, and marketing and profiling cookies, for creating profiles of behavior and preferences in order to customize and facilitate the user browsing experience.
The collection and processing of navigation data, including through cookies as defined above, is based on your express consent.
Rights of data subjects
You can exercise at any time the rights under Articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 679/2016 and request:
– the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of treatment;
– receive the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
– to revoke the consent given to the processing of your data at any time and to oppose in whole or in part, the use of the data;
– to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for Privacy, based in Rome (Italy), Piazza Venezia n. 11, cap. 00187 at the addresswww.garanteprivacy.it,as well as to exercise the other rights recognized by the regulations in force.
How can I exercise my rights
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, all you have to do is write to the AISM National Head Office and/or the FISM Head Office located in Genoa, Via Operai 40 – 16149 (GE) e-mail email@example.com, to the AISM and FISM Data Protection Manager respectively at the firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. In the case of data released exclusively in one of our territorial offices (Provincial Sections, Operational Groups or Regional Coordination), you can contact them directly (at the following link you can find all the references of our territorial offices:https://www.aism.it/strutture.aspx).
Please note that before responding to your request, we may ask you to verify your identity and provide additional details. We will endeavour to respond within an appropriate period of time and, in any event, within the period of time required by law.
Third party cookies
On the AISM domain sites there are both “proprietary” cookies (i.e. managed directly by AISM) and “third party” cookies (i.e. prepared and managed by third parties with respect to AISM) which fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same manager. The use of thesecookies is governed by procedures established by third parties, so we invite users to read the information below and the directions to manage and / or disable cookies:
– Facebook information:https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
– Facebook (configuration): access your account. Privacy section.
– Twitter information:https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
– Twitter (configuration):https://help.twitter.com/en/personalization-data-settings
– Linkedin information:https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
– Linkedin (configuration):https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out?trk=
– Google+ information:http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
– Google+ (configuration):http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
– Medium (information):https://medium.com/guida-a-medium/politica-sulla-privacy-di-medium-a51f8aecc596
– Medium (configuration): access to your account. Privacy section.
– Instagram (information):https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
– Instagram (configuration):https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
– Google Analyticshttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
– Google Ads:https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it(it is part of Google’s policy that is already present in the current policy of AISM, I’ll insert it for security)
We point out, in particular, that the AISM domain sites also include certaincomponents transmitted byGoogle Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Also in this case these are “third party” cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to anonymously collect and analyze information about website usage behavior (including the user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to draw up reports on activities on the websites themselves. The AISM domain sites do not use (and do not allow third parties to use) Google’s analytics tool to track or collect personally identifiable information. Google ensures that it does not associate IP addresses with any other data held by Google or attempt to link an IP address with a user’s identity. For more information, please refer to the link below:https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/.
Each user can choose to selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Managing/deactivating cookies from your browser
You can manage/deactivate cookies using your browser settings. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third-party” cookies. As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools->Options->Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether to accept or not the different types of cookies and proceed to their removal.
– If you use Chrome:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
– If you use Firefox:https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– If you use Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– If you use Opera:http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
– If you use Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
– If you use Edge: <a href=”https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy” target=”_blank” rel=”noreferrernoopener”>https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
– If you use any other browser look in the “settings” how to manage cookies.
Last update September 10, 2020